Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shawn's nursery

So, I realized I haven't really put alot of pictures up of the finished house. I am slowly doing decor, finishing and organizing each room. It's one of the frustrations I have with myself....I have such a high expectation of what I want to do, that it either never gets done or takes forever. I have to really just push myself to just do it!!!

So...Gina pushed me and we finally got Shawn's room finished. Here are the pics!!














Eric helping me vacuum..he's such a good helper!!






Shawn watching Eric vacuum...and yes, we are moving the mattress down....silly kid had to go and start standing right after I set up the crib.







I like my room!!!




The paintings that Gina made me....she is so talented!!!

3 comments:

Martha A. said...

He will be climbing out before you know it!

Montana said...

Cute room! Love the style!

April said...

Dayton never even tried climbing out of his crib so we never moved the matress down...but then Gideon jumped out one day...and now it's almost to the floor! LOL The room looks great! Someday when my house is done you and Gina will have to come help me accessorize! =)