Sunday, September 27, 2009

Alot has happened....

So alot has happened on the house since I last posted, like I had a baby!!! I need to do a baby post but for now here is the construction progress. We are so excited that it is going so fast.



The beginning of our living room being framed





The living room windows...it's going to be full of light, lots of windows.





The upstairs floor



Where the stairs will be




The upstairs will be our new master suite and crib room.



It looks like a giant house is swallowing ours!!!





The view from our master bedroom window!!!

2 comments:

Martha A. said...

No baby pictures on here??

Montana said...

Wow...that's going to be awesome! Now...on to the baby post!! I'd love to hear how the delivery was too!
Also did you get my email about taxes? Is there any more I need to do or are we good?
Carolyn