Tuesday, November 3, 2009

baby fun

I am so excited I caught his smile on camera. He's been really smiling and even giggling a little especially at night!!





He likes to lay on the floor and look around. He kept kicking with his foot and making it jiggle. He really likes to look at himself in the little mirror...it's so cute.




This has been a thing lately. If I don't get in fast enough with the pacifier, he finds a substitute. Naughty but cute!!




I was attempting to get a picture of my beautiful salad: mostly spinach, romaine, steak, mini peppers, apples, cheese and a drizzled with a dressing of olive oil, balsamic, salt, pepper and basil.




yeah, found the thumb again!!!




Eric wanted to cook so we made these muffins. The recipe was actually for doughnuts but I realized that I don't have the proper cooking pan or mold for doughnuts. So we made them into muffins. It's a recipe from Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfield; a cookbook that helps you sneak healthy ingredients in food kids will like. These muffins had pumpkin and sweet potato and were made 100% whole wheat. They were yummy and he was very proud of his accomplishment.

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

He wants to be like his mommy and suck his thumb!!!
That smiling one is so cute!!! Those muffins sound good!!!