Saturday, November 21, 2009

Painting!!!

Basement is primed and ready to be painted




My bathroom tile just got grouted!!! I really like how the design turned out.





Shawn's room....we will have white chair rail between the colors, blue and brown and I have some other ideas. I'm really excited to have a real nursery



Looking into the new living room from the kitchen.



Our paint helpers...Paul, Hans, and Gina's boyfriend, John.



Working on our master bedroom.



Fred is an awesome painter....everything looks so perfect.



Hans helping clean up staples after pulling up the carpet.



We did hydro seed on our yard...it should all grow up into a nice lawn in the spring. Right now it looks like someone just spray painted our yard bright green.

3 comments:

KellieAnn said...

Oh my gosh, the house is looking GREAT!! Can't wait to see it in person (hint, hint, hopefully soon :-). You guys must be so excited that you're in the home stretch!

Martha A. said...

It looks so good! I agree, Fred is an awesome painter.....I love having him paint...seeing as I hate painting....

April said...

Wow! It's hard to even imagine where things are now! Like the picture from the kitchen...it's just so different! Can't wait to see it! Maybe I can come soon!