Friday, June 6, 2008

Anniversary

We had alot of fun on our anniversary yesterday. Look at my beautiful bouquet Joe got me:





We hung out here at the house during the day and then Miriam watched Eric while we went to dinner and a movie. We went to a new Wood Fired Pizza place and we really liked it, besides it's right across the parking lot from the theatre. Then we went to see Indiana Jones....it was really good. Why does Harrison Ford still looks almost as young as ever?
Joe has off until Monday and he wanted to work on the fence more but it's raining. Everyday it's been doing this....rains, 10minutes of sunshine, rain and so on. Tomorrow I am going to my cousin Apirl's baby shower and then Sunday I'm singing in worship. It's really neat that I get to do it more but I'm also learning alot about having confidence and not feeling so inadequate. There is something about a microphone that is just intimidating. I have a lot of learning to do!!!


This is me being silly with a wig. What do you think....Should I make it permanent?

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

Hmm, well, the short hair style for sure makes a face look fatter, so no, don't make it permanent!