Monday, June 16, 2008

Embarressing but True

All my life we've always laughed at my mom and how when she doesn't know the words to a song, she just fills them with her own made up ones. Now, you have to know, its done very well. In fact if you didn't know the song, you wouldn't know....one of her many talents. Anyway, I have started to noticed that I inherited that trait from you. I never noticed how bad I was until I was singing the National Anthem and Joe started laughing. I looked up the words, and there are three lines in the song that I've never even sung. I had made up an entire addition to the song!!!
So I am admitting this on the World Wide Web....I don't know the National Anthem....well not totally it.
Needless to say, I am working on it. I will learn it at least the three lines I don't know. Do you all know it? Come on, tell the truth!!! Does anyone know the other verses?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm such a dork... yes, I know 2 other verses of the National Anthem! lol I'm a terrible singer but I do memorize lyrics easily!

Sarah said...

Correction: I can only think of the last verse off the top of my head. :)