Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy weather

So almost everyday lately it's been 10-minute weather. Everytime I look out the window it's different. Yesterday it rained and rained and then in the evening there was this beautiful rainbow. I tried to get some pictures and some of them turned out pretty good. Of course my camera was in my car...so I ran out in the rain to find out it was dead. So I took these by going out the porch as far as the cord would allow. The rainbow was literally shrinking every second.
There is something so majestic about a rainbow....just screaming that God exists and that he is true to his promises.






Then today....it snowed...huge, juicy, wet flakes....all day. Just another June in Montana. I'm ready for some sunshine.

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

you really captured the rainbow well!