Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tulips and happiness

I haven't posted very often...I'm sure people get tired of looking and it's the same old post. And the last two were kinda depressing:-(
So, I thought I'd move on to happier things like tulips. This is the first year that I have grown tulips. I planted a lot of bulbs last fall hoping that some of them would take and they did. I haven't planted the rest of my annual flowers yet but Monica and I got out all the weeds.
Here are some pics.









Tomorrow is our 4th anniversary and Joe got off at 2 and has off until Sunday!!! Right now Eric is out helping him build our fence that we've been working on. There something inexplicably special about watching a little boy help his daddy. Eric has this look on his face like he's accomplished some great feat and Joe is patiently letting him "help". I asked Eric what he was doing and his said "I'm tape measuring!!1"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.