Thursday, July 5, 2007

Independence day

July 4th was hot, clear skies and beautiful. We were invited to a barbecue at our neighbors and that was fun. They played volleyball and had swimming for the kids. We had to wait until around 10:30 to start the fireworks because it is staying light so late. It was like 12:00 before we were ready to head home. Martha and Maria came for fireworks and with everyone we had a nice big crowd to enjoy the beautiful show.
So we are all very tired today. I think Eric and I will try to take a nap.


Eric and Tony swimming


Eric and his friends on the trampoline


Gina and I being silly after we got home at like 1:00 am

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

Aww, my camera was full of pictures I had not downloaded (i need to get a bigger card) and so i didn;t get any, really except one of the lake!